At the conclusion of Module 1;
- You will be able to assemble elements of a judo contest, contest bowing, kumi kata (gripping), judo -gi, referee hand signals and calls and scoreboard basics
- You will be able to differentiate Tachiwaza Scoring – Ippon and Wazari, Ne-waza Scoring – Osaekomi, Shime-waza and Kansetsu-waza.
- You will examine and distinguish the difference between Shido (Slight Penalty) and Hansoku Make (Grave Penalty).
In this lesson, Procedures will cover;
- – Introduction to a Judo Contest
- – Contest Bowing Procedures
- – Kumi Kata (Gripping)
- – Judo Gi
- – Referee Hand Signals and Calls
- – Scoreboard Basics