USJF National Teacher
National Teachers Institute
The purpose of certification renewal is to provide a means for expanding knowledge and reinforcing skills through participation in professional development activities.
At the conclusion of the course, you will be able to;
- Summarize Judo history and philosophy
- Recognize and illustrate attributes of an assistant instructor
- Define and illustrate elements in Instruction (Pedagogy)
- Recognize and demonstrate techniques in Tachi-waza, Osae-waza, Shime-waza, Kansetsu-waza and transitions from Tachi waza into Ne waza
National Teacher Re-Certification
- Module 1: Welcome to Teacher Re-Certification renewal; a means for expanding knowledge and reinforcing skills.
Module 2: Rank Requirements
- Module 2: USJF Jr. Rank Requirements and Teaching Judo to Children
Module 3: Additional Course Requirements
- Module 3: Additional Course Requirements to Complete the Certification Process
Module 4: Judo Philosophy
- Module 3: Insight into Judo Philosophy
Module 5: Tools for Instruction and Lesson Planning
- Module 5: Tools for Instruction and Lesson Planning. Collection of teaching methods and techniques to consider when instructing in judo.
Module 6: Assistant Teacher
- Module 6: Assistant Teachers, assist your teenagers to grow socially, athletically, emotionally and academically.
Module 7: Upload Lessons
- Module 7: Upload Lessons your Instructional Videos